As we begin to open our doors to more customers, we are dedicated to the continued effort in maintain the health and safety of both our staff and consumers. To ensure this, our policies reflect the recommendations set forth by the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate these evolving regulations and look forward to seeing you soon!
No mask, no entry.
Current café capacity: 50%
In order to maintain the safety of both our guests and staff,
we require that all visitors follow these mandatory guidelines:
- Guests are required to properly wear face coverings—covering nose and mouth—upon entry and when not seated. No exceptions. Masks will be provided upon entry for guests who do not have one.
- If guests prefer not to wear a mask, they will be able to order via phone.
- Guests showing any signs of a cold, flu, cough, fever, red eyes, excessive sneezing and/or other COVID-19 symptoms must refrain from visiting.
- All guests must maintain at least six feet of distance from other parties.
- Guests may not move seating or tables as they are properly distanced.
- Seating is first come, first serve basis and may not be reserved.
- We are required by law to continue with contact tracing procedures. "All dine-in food service establishments must maintain accurate records of the names and phone numbers of patrons who purchase food for consumption on the premises, and the date and time of entry." After 28 days have passed, we then will dispose of the information in secure document disposal bins.
With five locations across West Michigan, our cafés and retail shops are conveniently located so you're never far out of reach from a good cup of coffee! Whether you need a space to hold a business meeting, getting together with old friends, or showing off the city to visiting family members, we'll be ready for you!Find a coffee shop!