Espresso Tasting Workshop
Our Espresso Tasting workshop will feature a variety of espresso to taste. Join us as we sample through the traditional Italian style: bold, heavy, roast forward, and strong. We will then move towards modern American espresso: light, juicy, and bright.
You can expect:
- 3 to 4 espressos to taste.
- Guided explanation over the process of creating high quality espresso.
- Recommended equipment for home set-ups.
- 25% off Ferris products in our store after the class. (Some exclusions apply)
Who is this class for:
- People who want to an inside look into the complexities and big flavors of espresso and what is happening behind the scenes during the creation process. All are welcomed as we guide participants through this tasting workshop.
What if I've never had espresso before?
This is the perfect time to start. We won't hold it against you and are excited to help you learn.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Where is this event located?
This event is located at our Training lab: 839 Seward Avenue NW, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 49504