Make Your Own Lattes (Christmas Edition)
This class is 100% hands-on and involves brewing espresso, steaming milk, and pouring your own latte art, (well, at least trying… we can’t all be coffee Picassos).
Grab friends & family and enjoy this festive workshop. Be aware, holiday music will be played and Christmas Cheer will be spread!
You can Expect:
- Latte art demonstration and training from our skilled staff.
- Making Hands-on latte masterpieces.
- Delicious holiday treats to snack on as you are playing barista.
- Fun and interactive drink creations to impress your friends.
- 25% off Ferris products in our store after the class. (Some exclusions apply)
Who is this class for:
Anyone who is ready to have a fun time with some friends and drink some yummy lattes that will bring your heart and tastebuds holiday cheer. As Buddy the Elf puts it best, ”The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear." … and drinking yummy lattes.
Is it cool to come by myself?
Absolutely! The class is fun and interactive for all. It lends well to possibly even making some new friends!
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Where is this event located?
This event is located at our Training lab: 839 Seward Avenue NW, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 49504