How to Make Cold Brew at Home
The cold brew coffee wave is as popular as ever. This smooth and refreshing version of coffee has created its own sub-culture of consumers. As a business that appreciates Specialty Cold Brew Coffee, we created a workshop with cold brew fans in mind.
In “How to Make Cold Brew at Home” we will be making different cold brew coffees while providing tips on how different tools and techniques can help improve the taste. Attendees will be given information they need to understand the variety of techniques to make this drink at home for those hot summer days at the beach, relaxing on a patio, or on the go.
You can expect:
- Explanation of methods available to make cold coffee.
- Tasting a variety of cold brews.
- Taking home cold brew made during the workshop.
- Knowledge on how to choose the right coffee based on your taste preferences.
- Recommended equipment and water filtration for home set-ups.
- Competitive discount on various brewing equipment.
- 25% off Ferris products in our store after the class. (Some exclusions apply)
Who is this class for?
If you, your friends, your neighbor, or your pets like cold brew, this class is for you.
Is it cool to come by myself?
Absolutely! The class is fun and interactive. It lends well to bring a friend, or a neighbor, but maybe leave your fury friends at home for this one.
I have no idea what I am doing…
That makes two of us… But seriously, that’s the point of the workshop, we’d love to show you.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Feel free to email email@example.com
Where is this event located?
This event is located at our Training lab: 839 Seward Avenue NW, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 49504