Tea Workshop: An introduction & tasting of Specialty Tea
In 2019 over 159 million Americans reported drinking tea. The US consumed over 3.8 billion gallons of tea last year, with tea consumption expected to grow roughly 7% over the next 3 years.
In our Introduction to Tea workshop participants will receive an overview of “leaf to cup” learning about tea processing and cultivation. The workshop also involves brewing and drinking various types of tea throughout the class. We will look at many styles and explain key differences as we taste though a thoughtfully curated menu.
You can Expect:
- Tea brewing demonstrations.
- Tea to drink and share.
- Cultivation information.
- Brewing your own tea during the class.
- Equipment and brewer examples.
- 25% off Ferris products in our store after the class. (Some exclusions apply)
Who is this class for:
- Anyone excited about learning, drinking tea, our 25% off discount after the class, or 90 minutes to kill on a Saturday. Great for groups or individuals.
Is it cool to come by myself?
Absolutely! The class is conversational and inclusive. It lends well to possibly even making some new friends!
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Feel free to email email@example.com
Where is this event located?
This event is located at our Training lab: 839 Seward Avenue NW, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 49504