MARCH 12, 2020
With the ongoing news and developments concerning coronavirus (COVID-19), we at Ferris Coffee & Nut Co. are taking our role and responsibilities seriously.
As a café and store, we are a communal place of refuge, a place to gather and enjoy sips of coffee. In an effort to take precautionary steps, we are following the CDC and local health authorities guidelines in order to protect you and our staff and to reduce the risk of exposure at our locations. These measures include:
- A temporary hold on serving drinks in customers' own reusable drink ware. Brew Crew will still receive their discounts.
- Removing condiment areas from cafés. Baristas can add milk, creamers, and sugars for customers. Disposable packets will be available for customers as well.
- Assisting customers at our Seward shop with our Bulk Section.
- Heightened cleaning and sanitation protocols.
- Case-by-case cancellation of Ferris events and tastings
We are closely monitoring this situation and taking proactive steps to ensure the health and safety of our community and understand you are placing trust in us to keep you safe. Cafés will remain open for normal hours and our online shop is always open for you to stock up on all your needs.
Ferris Coffee & Nut Co.