There’s something so special about the taste of a cinnamon roll. But they aren’t the easiest or quickest treat to make! Luckily, these bliss bites have that same mouthwatering flavor as cinnamon rolls but are no-bake and only require 5 ingredients.
Recipe and blog written by: Maddie Levins-Ireland
The process couldn’t be any simpler; just blend together Ferris walnuts & dates, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Top it all off with a coconut butter “icing” and you have your new favorite dessert! I love that these bites are sweetened naturally and have healthy fats to balance it out. They are also super meal-prep friendly so you can make a batch (or two) to have on hand when the sweet tooth strikes during the week!
- 1 cup Ferris Nuts Walnuts
- ½ cup Ferris Dates
- ½ tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ tbsp cinnamon, plus more to sprinkle on top
- 2 tbsp coconut butter, melted
- In a small food processor, add the walnuts. Pulse until they are mostly crushed.
- Add in the dates, vanilla and cinnamon and continue pulsing until a dough forms. If your dough is too dry, add ½ tbsp of water.
- Scoop out dough by the tablespoon (or more if you prefer them larger). Roll into balls and place on parchment paper.
- Drizzle melted coconut butter on top of each ball and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Store in the fridge. Makes about 12 small balls.